A couple of weeks back , I came across these great books which were based on Pareto Principle.( 80/20)
And after you finish with your CAT, you should definitely check them out. Extremely valuable treasure I must say.
Who the hell is Richard Koch ?
Richard Koch is not any Tom Dick & Harry. He has graduated from Wharton School of Business and having more than 20 years of experience in Management Consultancy in companies like Boston Consulting Group and Bain and Company.
Learn his principle
# 1 Principle of 80/20 :
Do things which gives highest payoffs.
How to know which things gives you highest payoff ?
These are the things you keep avoiding , procrastinating.
e.g. Analyzing your mocks and creating an excel sheet for the areas where you lack and where you excel.
It could be avoiding certain types of questions/topics/subjects altogether.
1. Avoid the questions you almost always get wrong.
2. Attempt the questions you almost always get right.
3. Identify questions related to your strong points, attempt them first and then attempt questions which relates to your not so strong points.
Perry Marshall is World’s most sought after business coach and #1 Adword Guy.
He has helped thousand of entrepreneurs to realize and fulfill their highest potential.
If you want to do MBA in marketing, you must read this book.
The best book in Marketing and Sales ever.
Latest posts by Sukrut (see all)
- 10 Steps Towards Building a RESUME B-Schools would love - March 4, 2017
- How to Choose Right B-School without in(wasting) lot of money ? - August 22, 2015
- Aravindh P G Shares his CAT 2014 Success Story - June 7, 2015